Monday, May 4, 2009

It is even sooner

Well Friday before the transplant team left for the day Jason called me and told me that they were getting things set up for us to fly back here on the 22ND for an appt. with them and i asked him what sense did that make if i left on the 20Th to turn around and come back on the 22ND and he told me that we will get to go home even sooner we have our one appt with them on Friday morning and then a sleep study on Saturday so hopefully i should be able to take off a week from today. This all is so weird we spent the last almost 2 years of our life here at this hospital and we finally get to take our baby home in some ways i love it because i have gotten to see my dad alot more then i would have and my aunt and i will miss that alot. along with alot of the friends that we have made here with out everyones support that they gave me when my husband wasn't here and when he was here i don't think that we would have gotten through it. I will miss everyone and will never forget it. Well for the last week almost Shayla has been being fed in her belly for the first time in over a year and she has done great with it so far i can't believe how well she is handling it even with all her meds that she gets. Not much else to report today.

With love the Wilson Family

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting Jamie!!! Time to pack up...I bet you have tons of stuff to get back home! I'm so happy for you guys and great job Shayla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the good part is i sent most of all of the stuff home with Mike when he went home. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete